Release 21th April 2020
22 Kwi 2020
- Default Shipment – users can now set any shipment as default (EasyCargo > Main menu > Save as default shipment). Such shipment will be automatically loaded at startup as a template for the new shipment. The default shipment can be reset by creating a New shipment and saving it as the default.
- Adding of new Cargo space is now explicitly divided into two buttons – Add from the catalogue and Create custom cargo space.
- Newly created Cargo items and Groups inside imported shipment will continue the imported colour and label sequence until now it started a new sequence from the beginning.
- Excel import now supports dimensions from 0.1 cm (was 1 cm) and the import review grid shows the decimal places.
- Tiltable and Stackable columns in the import review grid were swapped to reflect the Excel import file ordering.
- Rows of grouped shipments with multiple versions are now highlighted on mouseover using a different colour than single version shipments.
- View menu on the right for changing current view angle or weight distribution is now scrollable for small monitor resolutions so it no longer overlays the control buttons.