Release 27th January 2022
- Pallet as a cargo space – a new Pallet cargo space is now available for basic usage. Common pallet sizes have been added to the Cargo Spaces catalog.
- Added Microsoft Single Sign-On – users can now sign in (and register) using their Microsoft account.
- When loading a shipment, potentially wrong usage of Priority Groups is detected, and the app provides help to the user.
- The design of pages outside of the application has been updated.
- Small boxes in small cargo spaces are now supported.
- Top-row filters are now hidden to avoid possible confusion when creating a custom cargo space.
- Show Weights buttons are now properly reset when changing cargo space.
28. Jan 2022