EasyCargo runs online right in your web browser. Get a free 10-day trial of the full version. After the free trial period, we are happy to offer you a license that best fits your needs.
How to order a full license?
- Sign into EasyCargo and click on the button at the bottom of the Order more Tickets and Licenses page on the Licenses tab.
- Use our contact form
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com
We will activate your full license immediately and send you a payment confirmation with an invoice.
The payment is processed via Braintree payment card gateway, by PayPal or option for wire transfer is also possible.
What does one EasyCargo license include?
Access to a fully functional version for a subscribed period:
- One license can be shared with other users within your company, as long as only one user is signed in at the same time.
- Process and save an unlimited number of calculations and reports.
We update the application on a regular basis.
If you have a problem or get stuck, you can always ask our technical support for help via email or using the contact form.
Why is EasyCargo worth the money?
- EasyCargo saves time: Let’s assume that your employees will save 30 minutes when using EasyCargo for planning and stacking loads into a cargo space. Say that the average cost per employee is 10 EUR per hour. Your license cost is therefore paid back after only 8 load plans a month. From that point on, every load planned with EasyCargo saves you an additional 5 EUR.
- EasyCargo saves space: When transporting goods from Paris to Barcelona, the price for one fully loaded truck might be 1 000 EUR or more. If EasyCargo saves you 5 % of the truck space, the costs for a one-month license are instantly paid back. Every other shipment planned with EasyCargo saves you extra money.
The cost of EasyCargo is comparable to the cost of an unlimited one or two cell phone subscriptions. You can think of it as having another company phone, but with much higher added value!